Loading...
Saturday 15 September 2018

IX Complete English Crammer

Ninth class English notes (Crammer Section ) , Here I am providing you complete 9th class Crammer with Practice.

Topics

  • Articles and their usage 
  • Preposition and their uses
  • Punctuation 
  • Tenses 
  • Past Papers translation Section 
  •  Active Voice and Passive Voice 
  • Direct and Indirect narration 
  • Do As Directed Section 
  • Applications 
  • Idioms 
  • Letters
  • Essays 
o      Earth Quake
o      Value of Discipline
o      An Exciting Cricket Match
o      A Picnic
o      My favorite hobby
o      Health is Wealth
o      My Aim in life
o      A street Accident
o      Responsibilities of a good Student
o      Computer a curse or blessing
o      A Horrible accident
o      The Recess Period In My School
o      Prize Distribution Function In Your School
o      Celebration of the Independence Day In My School
o      A Good Citizen
o      Horrors of War
o      Patriotism
o      Effects of media on the youth
o      Terrorism as a great menace

Click Here to subscribe my YouTube channel so that you can receive updates about my recent training videos and articles




                 

  

16 Comments:

  1. i'm every percentage of lots deferential in the look of the contents you've got cited. I wanted to thank you for this deafening article. Amirouche

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks Dofollow contextual SEO Backlink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Backlink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... digital marketing agency wigan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work 어린이 영어

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. 어린이 영어

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... cannabis loyalty points

    ReplyDelete
  8. Numerous individuals utilize computerized SEO strategies that don't fall into the spam territory.SEO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. How to Optimize Website for SEO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Through motivation based estimating, the SEO organization can charge a specific level of the all out agreement (state 70%) to cover their licensed innovation and time while setting the remainder of the agreement cost (staying 30%) in motivators for progress. Webdesign Kortessem

    ReplyDelete
  11. First off, you should comprehend that your site should be completely enhanced in all components. https://www.webdesign-seo-limburg.be/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Doing SEO just implies that you follow a bunch of methods and methodology to build the opportunity that web clients will go to your website.Webdesign bureau

    ReplyDelete

 
TOP